Background Search Form
Find address history, birthdate, relatives, roommates, phones, Social Security Number Validation
How to find anyoneYou can find just about anyone using our people finder with only the information you may possess. For example:
- You can find a person's birth date, full name, current address and, if available, the phone number, relatives and other occupants. If you don't know the last name, you may submit just a first name, birth date and search state
- To find a missing person or search a person's address records, just submit a name and, optionally, location, age range, full or partial birth date, and if available, previous address history, phone numbers, and month and year of birth.
- The people search also allows you to enter alias names and a recent or previous address to find people who may have since changed their names or addresses. This helps to find women, who have married, by searching on their maiden names and helps locate people using alias names.
- You can search using the person's first or last name, age, birthday, location, or social security number SSN to find the date they were born. If you know a part of the date of birth ( DOB ) you can provide that to us to narrow down the search results.
- First Name Search! If you only have a first name and date of birth, we can still perform the search but you must have a complete birthdate ( month, day, year). A first name search can be helpful locating women whose last names have changed because of marriage or divorce. The search may also be helpful locating adoptees who may have retained their first name.
- If alias or AKA names (also known as) are found, they will appear in the report.
- Social Security Number validation - confirm the SSN and provide the state is was issues, date of issue, whether the person is alive, last residence, date of death
- Are you looking for relatives of a person? If so, we can provide you a report of the relatives of that person that may have shared the same addresses.
- Find the person's occupant history of those residing at the same address!
- Looking for classmates? Just enter their name!
The report helps you find relatives of a missing person, deceased person or a person that is difficult to locate. It can also aid your genealogy and relationships endeavors to construct your family tree. No, we won't know if they are uncles, sisters, etc but you could be able discern much of that by knowing their names, ages, addresses and phone numbers, etc.
The first step is to prepare the form above and submit a full name or at least the last name along with an address. If you do not have a current address or any address, you can leave that blank and allow us to find the most recent address to use as our focus for our Relatives Search. We can then assemble a history of previous addresses.
Report will be emailed to your email address during normal business hours 9 AM-5 PM Mon-Fri. The address history report provides:
The subject information: Full name, possible aliases, date of birth month/year or year, phone numbers and recent and previous addresses.
Occupants at the recent address: their names, phones, etc. A good way to find spouses, friends, room mates, etc
Each possible relative or room mate and age, if available
If you provide the social security number SSN, we will validate the SSN and report. Note: we do not provide you the person's SSN:
- State of Issuance: for example: Florida
- Date of Issuance: for example 1957 Issuance Status: stating whther the SSN has been issued
- SSA Death records: Check if the Social Security Administration has a death record for this SSN. If there are death records, the death record will be reported showing actual name, date of death, last residence (city, state if available)
100 Schoolyard Ct, New York City, NY 28440
3333 Dockside St, New York City, NY 28440
7664 Bakersrack Rdt, New York City, NY 28440
John Smith Jr(Age 103)
State of Issuance: California
Date of Issuance: 1983
Issuance Status: No deceased records found